EAST HOUSE RESTORATION 2004
The East Lightkeeper's Outbuilding has been adaptively rehabilitated, and has been opened as a public restroom. Excellent progress is being made on the East Assistant Lightkeeper's Residence. The 1943 addition has been removed from the rear of the residence, the lead base paint has been stripped from the interior room and exterior surfaces. The roof and eves have been repainted, and the asbestos materials (tiles and tile mastic) will be removed shortly.

Click picture for larger image.


East House
East House
September 8, 2004

East House
Painters On Roof
September 8, 2004

Bremer
Down to the
Fine Details

Mike Totila
Works on a window

Randy Bremer
Randy Bremer
Master Carpenter

August, 2004


East House
Wrapped For Protection
July, 2004


Protection
Protection was
important for all
workers

July, 2004

Ready to Paint
Ready to Paint
August, 2004


Detailing
Window Frame Detailing
July, 2004

Fresh Paint
Fresh Paint
August, 2004



Finale architectural drawings and structure specifications for the Head Lightkeeper's residence are being finalized, with work scheduled to begin this Fall. County and Coast Development permits are being submitted for additional structure and site work scheduled for later this year, and next spring.

We are having great weather and we invite you to stop by to see our progress.



   Original Lighthouse Restoration Project    Page One
   Original LighthouseRestoration Project    Page Two
   Original LighthouseRestoration Project    Page Three
   Original LighthouseRestoration Project    Page Four

   SITEMAP